Thursday 3 March 2011

Our Album Cover


For the front of the album cover I'd quite like to use the above picture. We could cut out the background, just leaving the band so that potential buyers won't be distracted by anything in the background, instead they will be able to focus more on the band. I think it would be good to change the colouring to black and white to make the band seem more like a unit.


For the back of the album cover I think it would be good to use this. I think to make it look more professional I'd like to cut out the band and the pool table so that there is no background of the pub and to make it black and white. Possibly to make it more visually interesting we could keep the green of the pool table while the band are in black and white.
We could then use a contrasting colour on the green pool table to show the song titles or any other details to put on the back of the album cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment