Tuesday 15 March 2011

Arctic Monkeys - At The Apollo

The music DVD cover for Arctic Monkeys - At The Apollo;

  • The use of simplistic images and text is more likely to grab my attention instead of something that is busy and have a lot going on.
  • I really like how the images are laid out. The use of a seperate image for each band member represents them as individuals, while placing them all together presents them as a group.
  • the use of only four colours is simplistic, but very eye-catching as it presents more on the band and who they are as individuals as well as a group.

I really like the whole music DVD cover and, I would like to do something like this for our cover. However, I'm not sure whether or not I would keep the original colouring of the photo's or edit them to be black and one colour like what has been used above.

No comments:

Post a Comment