Friday 11 March 2011

Feedback

Below is some of the feedback that we recieved from putting our music video on social networking websites such as youtube.com and facebook.com. I'm very pleased with the feedback that we have recieved as people like it;

'Really good Grace, you could do that as a living. Not to sure about your casting of the girl behind the bar though lol. Well done darling x'
     - James Anderson

'Well done girls and City Lightz, really impressed with your video. A lot of hard work must have gone into the making of it. Congrats to all concerned.'
     - Cynthia Dowling

'I like the music, nice catchy tune. Well presented, didn't understand the gap - music and the stop. The whole lot was very well presented. In par with other music videos that are out now. I liked the transitions. Overall very professional.'
     - Chris Thomas

'The music is really catchy  and loving the little rap thing throughout the video, I prefer the bit were you're in the pub to the actual concert, but it looks very professional, well done! :) xx'
     - Ema Bull

'Not too shabby'
     - Jordan Reynolds

'It's good! :)'
     - Becks English

'It's good. The dark scenes are too dark. There's too much change between the pub and the night gig.'
     - Joe Littleton

'It's awesome. I like it all, don't think I would change any of it.'
     - Vikki Wakeham

'I really like it. I like the fact that it's not cliche like everything else, like most music videos try and compete to be the best, I really like the transitions between different parts, it's really original.'
     - Ben Cockram

'I really like it'
     - Abbie Sarah Croucher

'I like it a lot. The song's good as well. I like it all, I think it's very good.'
     - Kayds Longley

'Good video, I wouldn't be able to do it. I like how you've done it.'
     - Russ Gibb

'Really good music video. Love it.'
     - Zoe Johnson

'It's very good. The barmaid is the best bit of the video lol. On a more serious note, it's very professional looking.'
     - Ryan Meadows

'Hello Grace - love the way you swap between the "gig" (old person talking) and the pub video. Do wonder if the flashing/pixelling at the gig will effect people i.e epilepsy etc? Looks professional, though I do think the Magnet needs a better barmaid!! Luv you xxx'
     - Jand Wood

'It's a really good video. Wouldn't change anything'
     - Ben Johnson

Gracie I love it. The music is great and the words are catchy too. The dark bits were you had the gropies dancing and jumping round were a bit o dark, but really enjoyed the storyline the whole video it was in line with the words of the song and th pub scenes were very very good.
     - Maria Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment