Tuesday 15 March 2011

The Cranberries - Stars: The Best Of (1992-2002)

The music DVD cover for The Cranberries - Stars: The Best Of (1992-2002);


  • I like the use of different image that are different shapes, sizes and colouring being placed around the edge, it makes the cover look more visually interesting.
  • The name of the band and music dvd having been placed off-centre is another aspect that I like as it's different and simple.
Overall I like the whole music DVD cover. I like the use of different images of the band as a group and as individuals and the different colourings work well against each other. This is something that I would like to use within our digipack, especially as we have a lot of different pictures of the band as a group and as individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment