Saturday 16 October 2010

City Lightz - Tired Eyes Written Storyboard

Instrumental 1
 - 15 seconds (0.00-0.15)
    - Shots of the locations.
    - Shots of the instruments.
    - Shots of the band members.
        - Names above them/holding a sign saying who they are in the band (e.g. drummer).

'Don't mean to terrorise I'm on one of those highs and I'm just trying to enjoy the day'
 - 3 seconds (0.16-0.19)
    - Girl walks around the bar, cleaning surfaces.

'and I need an excuse to get close to you so whose round is it anyway?'
 - 3 seconds (0.20-0.23)
    - Guy sings lyrics looking at the girl.
    - Girl lipsyncs 'whose round is it anyway?'

'The way you handle them pumps makes me come up in lumps and it just so happens to be'
 - 3 seconds (0.24-0.27)
    - Girl pulls a pint/shot, then exchanges drinks and money.

'that you're in the same place, same time, same night and you know you got your eye on me'
 - 3 seconds (0.28-0.30)
    - Shot showing them in the same pub.
    - Shot showing the clock.
    - girl puts down a drink and looks at the guy.

'now if you'd be so kind I got one thing on my mind now let me tell you who'
 - 3 seconds (0.31-0.34)
    - Guy sing lyrics into the camera.

    - Shot changes to the girl on 'who'.

'something in the girls eyes that makes me realise I need her its untrue'
 - 3 seconds (0.35-0.38)
    - Extreme close-up of the girl eyes.

    - Extreme close-up of the girls mouth.

'I can see you want to dance exchanging glance direct from across the bar'
 - 3 seconds (0.39-0.42)
    - Girl bobbing her head behind the bar to the beat of the music.

    - 180, camera moves from the girl to the guy, looking at each other.

'compared to all this gash Jack the Ripper wouldn't slash you're the best looking girl by far'
 - 3 seconds (0.43-0.46)
    - Spilt drink?

    - Close-up of the guys, pops his collar on 'Jack the Ripper'
    - Zoom into the girls face.

'Tired eyes, meets sunrise sacrifice more than life you're never gunna be the same'
 - 6 seconds (0.47-0.53)
    - Performance from the gig.

'Tired eyes, meets sunrise sacfrice more then life you're never gunna know her name'
 - 7 seconds (0.54-1.01)
    - Shot showing them in the same pub.

Instrumental 2
 - 14 seconds (1.02-1.16)
    - Shots of the instruments.
    - Shots of the band members.

'You can see Mic and Dan picking a fight on a man who's gotta be 7ft 2'
 - 3 seconds (1.17-1.20)
    - Jumping on a guy, getting him away from the darts board.

    - Guys fighting outside the pub.

'before the shit hits the fan I got to make a plan so where the fuck is the snooker gueue?'
 - 2 seconds (1.21-1.23)
    - Playing snooker, passing the snooker queues around.

'the bar girl proclaims without mentioning names that a girl's giving me the stare'
 - 3 seconds (1.24-1.27)
    - Playing snooker, looking at the camera singer lyrics, cheeky facial expression.

'holy shit that's my ex better back down my becks as if I even care'
 - 3 seconds (1.28-1.31)
    - Quick 360 round to see a new girl sat at the bar.
    - Shot of the guy downing a drink.

'okay that was a lie I'm not gonna deny that I haven't had a girl so far'
 - 2 seconds (1.32-1.34)
    - Sing lyrics into the camera while leaning on the window sill.

'but I'm trying my best whilst in this drunken mess to impress the girl behind the bar'
 - 3 seconds (1.35-1.38)
    - Walking towards the bar, leans on it and gives the girl a cheeky smile.

'now every other day spend bashing away yeah redtube here we go'
 - 3 seconds (1.39-1.42)
    - Turns behind him and sing the lyrics into the camera.
    - Turns back around to the bar on 'here we go'

'but if you want to pick a fight you picked the wrong night cause I'm a black belt down't you know'
 - 3 seconds (1.43-1.46)
    - Shot showing them in the same pub.

'Tired eyes, meets sunrise sacrifice more than life you're never gunna be the same'
 - 7 seconds (1.47-1.54)
    - Performance from the gig.

'Tired eyes, meets sunrise sacfrice more then life you're never gunna know her name'
 - 7 seconds (1.55-2.02)
    - Shot showing them in the same pub.

Instrumental 3
 - 1 minute 11 seconds (2.03-3.14)
    - Close-ups of the band and their instruments.
    - Shots of the crowd.

'so you agree with me it's basic to see you don't want to be alone'
 - 3 seconds (3.15-3.18)
    - Bar girl and the guy chatting at the bar, he says lyrics to her.

'with all this on my midn I'm falling behind because the tired eyes have close'
 - 3 seconds (3.19-3.22)
    - Performance from the gig.


    - Finishes on a blackout.

No comments:

Post a Comment