Tuesday 12 October 2010

Kate Nash - Mouthwash Written Storyboard

Instrumental
 - First 6 seconds
    - Animation of a piano moving.
 - Second 6 seconds
    - Piano keys moving.

'This is my face'
 - 6 seconds
    - Extreme close-up of someones lips singing the lyrics.

'covered in freckles with the occasional spot and some veins'
 - 6 seconds
    - Medium close-up of a girls face.

'This is my body'
 - 6 seconds
    - Extreme close-up of someones lips singing the lyrics.

'covered in skin and not all of it you can see'
 - 6 seconds
    - Medium close-up of a male body, tilt to medium close-up of his trousers and feet.

'And, this is my mind'
 - 6 seconds
    - Extreme close-up of someones lips singing the lyrics.
    - On 'mind' a blank white card.

'it goes over and over the same old lines'
 - 6 seconds
    - Lyrics written on white cards;
        - Card 1: 'it goes over'
        - Card 2: 'and over'
        - Card 3: 'the same old lines'

'And, this is my brain'
 - 6 seconds
    - Animation of a brain moving.

'its torturous analytical thoughts make me go insane'
 - 7 seconds
    - Girl laying on her bed, sits up, then sits on the side of her bed, head in hands (quick shots).

'And I use mouthwash, sometimes I floss'
 - 6 seconds
    - Sining, looking into a mirror, mouthwash and floss are animated moving around.

'I've got a family'
 - 3 seconds
    - Family sat on a sofa, blank expressions on their faces.

'And I drink cups of tea'
 - 3 seconds
    - Family drink cups of tea in unison.

'I've got nostalgic pavements'
 - 3 seconds
    - Walking down a street reminiscing to herself.

'I've got familar faces'
 - 3 seconds
    - Watching people walk past her.

'I've got a mixed-up memory, and I've got favourite places'
 - 5 seconds
    - Camera spins around, as it in a state of confusion - 'I've got a mixed-up memory'
    - Laying down with her ead on someones lap looking content.

'And I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday night"
 - 4 seconds
    - Laying down, high-angle shot, singing into the camera.

'And I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday night"
 - 8 seconds
    - Sat down, camera in front, singing to camera. Stands up and takes a step forward.

'And I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday night, and I hope everything's gonna be alright"
 - 4 seconds
    - Camera facing her as she takes a step towards a microphone.
    - Medium close-up of her face.

'And I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday night, and I hope everything's gonna be alright"
 - 6 seconds
    - Girl singing into the camera, medium long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment