Thursday 14 October 2010

City Lights Lyrics


Don't mean to terrorise I'm on one of those highs and I'm just trying to enjoy the day
and I need an excuse to get close to you so whose round is it anyway?
The way you handle those pumps makes me come up in lumps and it just so happens to be
that you're in the same place, same time, same night and you know you got your eye on me
now if you'd be so kind I got one thing on my mind now let me tell you who
something in the girls eyes that makes me realise that I need her its untrue
I can see you want to dance exchanging glance direct from across the bar
compared to all this gash Jack the Ripper wouldn't slash you're the best looking girl by far

Tired eyes, meets sun rise sacrifice more than life you're never gunna be the same.
Tired eyes, meets sun rise sacrifice more then life you're never gunna know her name.

You can see Mic and Dan picking a fight on a man who's got to be 7ft 2
before the shit hits the fan I got to makes a plan so where the fuck is the snooker queue?
The bar girl proclaims without mentioning names that a girl's giving me the stare
holy shit that's my ex better back down my Becks as if I even care.
Okay that was a lie I'm not gunna deny that I haven't had a girl so far
but I'm trying my best whilst in this drunken mess to impress the girl behind the bar
now every other day spend  bashing away yeah redtube here we go
but if you want to pick a fight you picked the wrong night cause I'm a black belt don't you know

Tired eyes, meets sun rise sacrifice more than life you're never gunna be the same.
Tired eyes, meets run rise sacrifice more than life you're never gunna know her name.

So you agree with me it's basic to see that you don't want to be alone.
With all this on my mind I'm falling behind because the tired eyes have closed

No comments:

Post a Comment