Wednesday 11 May 2011

Evaluation: How did you use new media technologies in the construction, reasearch, planning and evaluation stages? (Part Two)


We used Adobe Premier to edit our music video. I have found this software quite simple to use once I got the hang of it. This software gave us the ability to create a professional looking music video. It also allowed us to use transitions to make our music video more visually interesting instead of using a simple cut from each scene. 




Adobe Photoshop is the software that I used in order to create my digipack and poster to go with my music video. At first I found this software quite difficult to grasp as there are a lot of things you can do to edit an image or to create an image. However, once I got hang of the software I was able to produce what I think are a good digipack and poster which are eye-catching for any potential buyers.


The social networking site facebook.com was how we contacted both Vivid Nation and City Lightz (the two bands that we spoke to about using).
Youtube.com, facebook.com and twitter.com where the websites that we used in order to distribute our film and gain feedack from out target audience. All three are simple to use and because there are so many youg people that use these social networking sites it meant that our music video could be more widely distributed and we were able to get even more feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment